So, here’s my first post. I’m really just learning how to use this system. I plan on using this blog in a few months to report on my experience when I travel to Mexico on study abroad, and later in the fall when I go to China for a semester. So, unless I get really bored in the meantime, don’t expect regular posts for a while. That said, sometimes I get bored fairly easily, so we’ll see.
- #Lexember 8: -bis tmblr.co/Zntdnw2FfB4et 1 day ago
- RT @dandrezner: Jesus, this story. "This is what happens when Trump targets a private citizen who publicly challenges him." https://t.co/Hv… 1 day ago
- Lexember 6: -bim 'appearance of' tmblr.co/Zntdnw2Fa2trc 3 days ago
- There's nothing like completely reworking some inflections in a #conlang after already having translated a bunch of material. 1 week ago
- #Lexember 1: -sǫǫp tmblr.co/Zntdnw2FNAgmR 1 week ago
- AI android Avatar Bing censorship Census 2010 cheap China Chinese Chinese names church coffee party comic craft dream e-bikes English English names food gaming Google Google Wave Guadalajara Guanajuato Hangzhou help haiti Hong Kong huaqiao humanoid internet Language map medicine memes meta Mexico Microsoft Morgantown movies Na'vi names nativity Obama organ donation organ transplant plywood politics pork prison Red Dawn reviews robot Russia sci-fi Spain spam swine flu Taiwan tools trade Travel vacciations wedding Wolfram Alpha woodworking words world WoW xkcd Zheda 汉字 猪肝面