So, here’s my first post. I’m really just learning how to use this system. I plan on using this blog in a few months to report on my experience when I travel to Mexico on study abroad, and later in the fall when I go to China for a semester. So, unless I get really bored in the meantime, don’t expect regular posts for a while. That said, sometimes I get bored fairly easily, so we’ll see.
- RT @politico: 📻 Here's audio of what @seanspicer said at a press gaggle where certain media outlets were blocked from attending https://t.c… 11 hours ago
- There we go. Private prisons still a thing. Profit motive for large federal inmate population still a thing. twitter.com/MsPackyetti/st… 1 day ago
- RT @christinelu: More smackdowns needed. twitter.com/nyclibrarian/s… 6 days ago
- RT @christinelu: "...but the buying public has more money in their pocket.” marketplace.org/2017/02/17/eco… https://t.co/8JDwU5nNJR 1 week ago
- RT @Slate: How state attorneys general could take down Trump over emoluments: slate.me/2llJr3V https://t.co/EF76zQLN6V 1 week ago
- AI android Avatar Bing censorship Census 2010 cheap China Chinese Chinese names church coffee party comic craft dream e-bikes English English names food gaming Google Google Wave Guadalajara Guanajuato Hangzhou help haiti Hong Kong huaqiao humanoid internet Language map medicine memes meta Mexico Microsoft Morgantown movies Na'vi names nativity Obama organ donation organ transplant plywood politics pork prison Red Dawn reviews robot Russia sci-fi Spain spam swine flu Taiwan tools trade Travel vacciations wedding Wolfram Alpha woodworking words world WoW xkcd Zheda 汉字 猪肝面