Yesterday, I took part in the Coffee Party‘s national event. Our event was small, mostly just my own family (it was all arranged by my brother, Burr Corley) but it was a pretty good discussion. Everyone there seemed to feel that health care and the economy were the biggest issues we need to tackle in this country. I feel the same way, and I also feel that in the current political climate, the Coffee Party seems to be exactly the right response — a pragmatic group that wishes to work with our government, however imperfect, to find real solutions.
Posts Tagged ‘coffee party’
- RT @politico: 📻 Here's audio of what @seanspicer said at a press gaggle where certain media outlets were blocked from attending https://t.c… 2 days ago
- There we go. Private prisons still a thing. Profit motive for large federal inmate population still a thing. twitter.com/MsPackyetti/st… 3 days ago
- RT @christinelu: More smackdowns needed. twitter.com/nyclibrarian/s… 1 week ago
- RT @christinelu: "...but the buying public has more money in their pocket.” marketplace.org/2017/02/17/eco… https://t.co/8JDwU5nNJR 1 week ago
- RT @Slate: How state attorneys general could take down Trump over emoluments: slate.me/2llJr3V https://t.co/EF76zQLN6V 1 week ago
- AI android Avatar Bing censorship Census 2010 cheap China Chinese Chinese names church coffee party comic craft dream e-bikes English English names food gaming Google Google Wave Guadalajara Guanajuato Hangzhou help haiti Hong Kong huaqiao humanoid internet Language map medicine memes meta Mexico Microsoft Morgantown movies Na'vi names nativity Obama organ donation organ transplant plywood politics pork prison Red Dawn reviews robot Russia sci-fi Spain spam swine flu Taiwan tools trade Travel vacciations wedding Wolfram Alpha woodworking words world WoW xkcd Zheda 汉字 猪肝面