Yesterday, I took part in the Coffee Party‘s national event. Our event was small, mostly just my own family (it was all arranged by my brother, Burr Corley) but it was a pretty good discussion. Everyone there seemed to feel that health care and the economy were the biggest issues we need to tackle in this country. I feel the same way, and I also feel that in the current political climate, the Coffee Party seems to be exactly the right response — a pragmatic group that wishes to work with our government, however imperfect, to find real solutions.
Posts Tagged ‘coffee party’
- RT @alexandraerin: "Turns out the words I used to describe a situation during the campaign MEAN SOMETHING. Nobody knew! Who could have gues… 2 days ago
- 有人能建议几本为一二岁的孩子的中文或者中英的儿童书。我见到的中文儿童书有太多此没那么多照片，或者只是从英文翻译的。我女儿是混血. #儿童 #书 2 days ago
- RT @Mad_Science_Guy: "Seek medical attention for airstrikes lasting more than four months. Be sure to ask your doctor if your nation is hea… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Slate: What happened to Putin's puppet? slate.me/2oNxHJy https://t.co/o9jRWG2i5K 2 weeks ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: We got 'em: NYPD records of undercover surveillance of the #BlackLivesMatter movement in NYC theguardian.com/us-news/2017/a… https:/… 3 weeks ago
- AI android Avatar Bing censorship Census 2010 cheap China Chinese Chinese names church coffee party comic craft dream e-bikes English English names food gaming Google Google Wave Guadalajara Guanajuato Hangzhou help haiti Hong Kong huaqiao humanoid internet Language map medicine memes meta Mexico Microsoft Morgantown movies Na'vi names nativity Obama organ donation organ transplant plywood politics pork prison Red Dawn reviews robot Russia sci-fi Spain spam swine flu Taiwan tools trade Travel vacciations wedding Wolfram Alpha woodworking words world WoW xkcd Zheda 汉字 猪肝面